quinta-feira, 27 de abril de 2017







How I hate you!
I see your shadow hovering,
dark about me.
Your eyes devour me!                          
Your claws cuddle me!
Tenderness burns me
Oh how I love you!
I like you in the dark of the night!
Expectant wish that you pull my legs apart
And then, I cry silently, my love
I want more and more of this ardor
I'm pulling for you!
I want you mine!
And at the end of this fire, I think
How I hate you, my love!                                      
How I like you, my stupor!
I do not know what to do!
I do not know what to want anymore!
But far from you ... no !!
Because I hate you forever
And I do not want to lose you.
My love!


Jorge d'Alte                                                      

Fotos retiradas do Google free

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário