domingo, 23 de abril de 2017











On some spring days I can see your smile                
There in that sky where the angels fly
In many ways it is still very much alive
Cause the love you gave me I kept
I see the world in the steps I walk and step on
I see in her eyes the pains that people
They tell me places I never suspected
Tell me that death can be so alive.
She saw the world through my smile
She told me that the dream spell was our way.
Found paradise beyond the stars                                            
She took me in the breeze that flees like fragile twig
Hand in hand taking me taught me how to fly
There in that sky where the angels fly
The dream was the way to reach me
And now together we fly where the angels fly.





Jorge d'Alte                                                    


Fotos retiradas do google free

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário